Grab Yourself An eWallet Today
You have probably seen a growing number of online e-wallets, virtual accounts or money transfer options available to deposit and withdraw betting funds with bookmakers & betting exchanges – the most popular of which are NETeller, Skrill (formerly Moneybookers) and now Paypal.
These online payment accounts allow you to make deposits and pay for goods on thousands of sites across the web and you can also use your eWallet to accept payments from other sites or individuals.
More and more people are now using these forms of accounts principally because they don’t want to enter their card information on multiple sites and also to separate their online transactions from their everyday banking activity
This is especially true with online betting where the depositing and withdrawing of funds from some online companies can be complicated and delayed so being able to manage your finances in one place is crucial to keep track of everything….
Virtually all of the transactions we now make to online bookmakers and exchange are using eWallets as they offer…
• Instant deposits and withdrawals to sites
• Exclusive bonuses
• Keep betting activities separate from our main bank account
• Make record keeping and tracking of betting transactions much easier
For us the two must have e-wallets for the online player are Skrill & Neteller.
Just click below to find out more….
Skrill also include new enhanced VIP service with increased loyalty points and a great new 1% cashback option plus all these benefits too…
• Free money uploads and withdrawals with your Skrill VIP account
• Dedicated account management
• Loyalty Club membership, exclusive promotions and top offers
• 100% guarantee for your online money
• Multi-currency accounts and lower FX fees
• Access to your online funds with a free Moneybookers Prepaid MasterCard®
And of course if you have any questions on the use of e-wallets with bookmakers then please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com anytime